Attention all unicorns… we want YOU!
Bailey Veterinary Clinic is a fast-paced urgent care veterinary clinic looking for some rare and majestic unicorns that are the right fit to add to our rapidly expanding team. Have you had enough of the same, tired, old job scene and are craving more excitement? Do you possess the rare ability to strut down the hallway and bring peace to the chaotic moments? Then this is your opportunity to check out somewhere different where there is never a dull moment and the grass truly is greener!
Our veterinary technicians have a vital role in supporting the day-to-day clinic operations by providing dedicated quality care and exceptional service to our patients. They gallop along tirelessly and keep up with the fast pace of our hospital.
Do you ensure warm, friendly compassionate care for patients AND clients? Are you confident and comfortable relaying critical medical AND financial information with empathy and grace? Do you have a love of teamwork, a sense of personal integrity and the ability to multitask? Do you possess mythical communication skills that are the envy of others?
We all know that veterinary medicine can be stressful at times and that unicorns can be rare and remarkable to find. That’s why we appreciate them, keep them happy, and give them extra loves and scratches behind the ear *scratches behind ear optional.* So, if it sounds like you are one of the unicorns we’ve been looking for, keep reading!
· Preparing Surgeries and Monitoring Anesthesia/Dental Cleaning
· Obtaining Digital Radiographs
· Placing IV Catheters
· Performing Medical Treatments
· Conducting Laser Therapy Treatments
· Discussing Medical Health of Pets with Clientele
· Filling and Labeling Prescriptions
· Assisting with Physical Examinations and Collecting Data
· Collecting, Preparing, and Labeling Samples for Laboratory Testing, or Microscopic Examination.
· Assess, prioritize, and triage individual animal needs
· Must Be Able to Pass a Drug Test
· High School or Equivalent (preferred)
· Veterinary Technician Experience (2 years preferred, but willing to train the perfect fit)
· Full Benefits Offered After 90 Days
- Paid Time Off/Holiday Pay
- Continuing Education Stipend
- Uniform Allowance
- Employee Pet Discount
- Competitive Pay: DOE
· Day Shift
· 4 Day work weeks
· 10 Hour Shift
· Open Monday-Saturday
· Potential for On-Call Weekdays and Weekends
Job Type: Full Time or Part Time