Calling all unicorns… we want YOU!
Bailey Veterinary Clinic is looking for a rare unicorn that is the right fit to add to our unique and rapidly expanding team. If you have had enough of the same, tired, old job scene and are craving more excitement, this is your opportunity to check out something just a wee bit different where there is never a dull moment and the grass truly is greener!
Our receptionists have a vital role of supporting the day-to-day clinic operations by providing dedicated quality care and exceptional service. They gallop along tirelessly and keep up with the fast pace of our hospital.
Do you ensure warm, friendly compassionate care for patients AND clients? Are you confident and comfortable relaying critical medical AND financial information with empathy and grace? Do you have a love of teamwork, a sense of personal integrity and the ability to multitask? Do you possess mythical communication skills that are the envy of others? If this sounds like you, keep reading!
· Working knowledge of vaccine schedule and administration
· Data entry and charting within a health record
· Proficiency with computers
· Maintaining patient/client privacy and confidentiality
· Good communication skills and working as an effective team member
· Time management and efficient prioritizing
· Assists in counting out medications to go home for patient
· Perform patient check-in at the time of visit and completes all paperwork necessary to ensure the admitting process
· Answer phone calls and direct them appropriately
· Schedule appointments
· Obtain accurate patient and insurance information
· Copy/scan patient access related hardcopy materials
· Prepare charts for patient appointments making sure all necessary information is complete.
· Conduct all functions associated with patient check-out including pricing services, collecting payments and scheduling follow-up appointments.
· Perform duties involving record filing and retrieval of medical records.
· Confirm next day appointments
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Must Be Able to Pass a Drug Test
· High School or Equivalent (preferred)
· Full Benefits Offered After 90 Days
- Paid Time Off/Holiday Pay
- Employee Pet Discount
- Uniform Allowance
- Competitive Pay: Depends on Experience
· Day Shift/Swing Shift
· 4 Day work weeks
· 10 Hour Shift
· Open Monday-Sunday
Job Type: Full Time